Join us as We Celebrate The Valley Patriot’s 12th Anniversary!
TICKETS ARE $30 in Adv. $40 at the Door
* VETERANS AND ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY ARE FREE
ORDER TICKETS ON-LINE HERE
or mail your check to
The Valley Patriot, PO BOX 453, North Andover, MA 01845
March 25th, 6PM @ The Relief’s In, 1 Market St. Lawrence, MA
With Food, RAFFLES, Music, 50/50, Comedy, and SO MUCH MORE!
WHY DO WE HOLD THIS EVENT EVERY YEAR?
Each year The Valley Patriot celebrates our anniversary by giving BACK to the community. Because of our annual BASH we are able to help worthy local charities we believe in such as:
One Tail at a Time Dog Rescue, College Scholarships for Lawrence High School Schlarships, Greater Lawrence Tech School Scholarship, North Andover Scholarship, our new Artie “T” DeMoulas Market Basket Scholarship, DCS-Andover Co-Ed Softball League, The North Andover Menorah Lighting in December and many other local community events and charities. We also hold this event to honor police officers, firefighters, veterans and those who protect and defend the 1st Amendment.
Featuring: The Valley Patriot’s Puppygirl Kate Whitney, MTV’s Brittany Baldi, Hollywood TV and Move Actor Steve Blackwood (Days of Our Lives), Massachusetts Veterans Secretary Francisco Urena, Melvern Taylor (Paying Attention), FREDDIE!, Weatherman Al Kaprielian, Lawrence Mayor Dan Rivera, Former Lawrence Mayor Mike Sullivan, Lowell Mayor Rodney Elliott, Joe Ligotti (The GUY FROM BOSTON), State Rep. Diana DiZoglio, State Senator Katy Ives, GLTS School Committeeman Jessica Finocchiaro, Former Methuen Mayor Bill Manzi, State Rep. Marcos Devers, Lawrence School Committeeman Myra Oritz, and MORE!
Goodwill ambassador Award,
Editor’s Choice Award
President’s Choice Award
1st Amendment Award
Hero Veteran Award
Officer Tom Duggan Public Safety Award
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
This year’s BASH SPONSORS!
$1,000 PLATINUM SPONSORS
* Kevin Leach, * Joe Zingales of Team Zingales, * Mike Agricola of Salvatores
$500 GOLD SPONSORS
* Mike & Candy Colizzi of Colizzi Memorials * Joe Dunn * Tim Sheehy * Johnny Tarshi, Centro Latino * Michael Tarshi Jr., Dental Brite
* Mike Sullivan * Paul Tarshi * Atty. Andrew Lacourse * Lawrence General Hospital
$200-250 BRONZE SPONSORS
* Register Paul Iannucillo * Ron Berthiem of Northern Process Servers * The Methuen Exchange Club * Methuen Councilor Ron Marsan * Methuen Councilor Jen Kannan * Author Kathleen LaPlante * State Rep. Candidate Oscar Camargo * Rt 110 Convenience * Chris Kambouras & Heavn’ly Donut * Linda and Don Campbell * Lawrence Councilor Marc LaPlante * Doctor’s Express * Lightship Liquors * Hue House Salon * J Brians Pub * Pentucket Medical * Haverhill School Committeeman Scott Wood * Karen Montijo, North East Storage * Sam Amari of Kenoza Chiropractic
Associate Sponsors State Rep. Jim Kelcourse, Methuen City Councilor Tom Ciulla, Attys. Broadhurst and Tabit
TO BE A SPONSOR OF OUR ANNUAL BASH!
You can help us help the community by sponsoring our BASH!!
$2,000 SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORS: 100% of your Sponsor donation goes directly to our Lawrence High School Scholarship recipients through (501c3) Lawrence High School Alumni Association. Your company gets to present the check to the students directly at the event. Your company gets a free table, $50 in raffle tickets, a full page ad in the program and your company name on all promotional material. Make your tax deductable check out to LHS Alumni Association – ECCF. and mail to Valley Patriot, PO BOX 453, North Andover, MA 01845. Your check will be presented to the student the night of the event.
$1,000 PLATINUM SPONSORS: Your name, or the name of your company on every table including the raffle table, A FULL page ad in the program, a 1/8 page ad in The Valley Patriot newspaper , a table of 10 in the FRONT row, $50 in free raffle tickets, and sponsorship listing in all promotional material including news stories.
* $500 GOLD SPONSORS: 4 tickets , a half-page ad in the event program, and a 1/8 page ad in the Valley Patriot newspaper, a listing in all promotional material, a listing at the raffle table, and $25 in free raffle tickets.
* $350 SILVER SPONSORS: 2 Tickets, 1/4 page ad in the program, a business card sized ad in The Valley Patriot newspaper, and $15 in free raffle tickets, a listing in all promotional material
* $200 BRONZE SPONSORS: 2 Tickets, a 1/8 page ad in the program, A 4″ X 2″ ad in the Valley Patriot newspaper, $10 in free raffle tickets and a listing in all promotional material.
OR Make checks payable to: The Valley Patriot – PO Box 453, North Andover, MA 01845
**SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORS Make Checks Payable to LHS Alumni Association – ECCF. and mail to Valley Patriot, PO BOX 453, North Andover, MA 01845. Your check will be presented to the student the night of the event.
* Donations are accepted
Matt & Janet McLennan of McLennan & Co. Century 21, Bob Larochelle, Progressive Pharmacy in Methuen, Tarshi Law Office in Lawrence, Methuen Firefighter’s Union Local 1991I.A.F.F, Meredith Warren and Fred Frederick Van Magness of Lyric Properties and Lyric Consulting (follow them on twitter), Author Tim Imholt,
Joe Viel, Cemetery Services in Lawrence, Lightship Liquors in Lawrence, Julie Rogers, Old Court Restaurant in Lowell, Elkin McCallum of Thorndike Factory Outlet in Lowell, Heav’nly Donut in North Andover