By: Tracey Zysk – March 2013
For the past five weeks, weekend after weekend we have had a snowstorm, flurries and even a record breaking blizzard. If you are as anxious as me then you are just totally ready for spring to arrive. Book that trip, why not? You deserve it! Have pets? Don’t hold back your travels because of them. Plan and plan ahead. With a little research, you will be able to find appropriate pet care to help you while you are away.
But do not wait until the last minute……..well respected and accomplished pet care businesses book quickly. Start your research now and start interviewing pet care providers to ensure you find the one that is the best fit for you, your family, your finances and most importantly your pets.
If you are looking for a pet care provider here are a couple helpful tips:
1. Insured & Bonded
2. Registered Business with the town
3. CPR certified
4. Accomplishments in the industry and in the community
Common questions to ask:
1. What type of animal experience does the person have? (holding a leash doesn’t count)
2. How many dogs will be walked together at the same time?
3. Who will have the key/access to your home?
4. Is the business affiliated with any organizations within the pet/business industry?
If you are looking for a pet care provider in your area I suggest you visit this website and type in your zip code www.petsit.com. All companies on this site are insured & bonded.
Tracey Zysk, owner of Wiggles & Jiggles Pet Care in North Andover MA is a local pet care professional. She has been featured on local radio, tv and newspapers educating the general public on animal care and animal health & wellness. Tracey is a proud supporter of Police, Fire & Military K9 units. Tracey may be reached at email@example.com. Become a fan on facebook at Wiggles & Jiggles Pet Care.